Wednesday, September 19, 2012

september 18th.

for the record i did this whole blog thing just because tumblr isn't working on my school computer, because lower merion school district is shit. 
okay well i guess I'm supposed to like write out my feelings right? 

ugh the tragic life of a stupid teenage girl, thats really what this blog should be called. 
Julian, my boyfriend of three months..well actually my ex boyfriend..has been acting weird around me. 
Well not really around me since i never see his bitch ass. 
I broke up with him because i just wanna be single and mingle, just kidding. I love him. I actually do but i just don't think i can take the distance between us 
and then there's other stupid little reasons like...other hot boys are tryna holler..haha just kidding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment